It's no secret that Monterey County is one of my favorite counties in California. It's such a great place to take a weekend getaway to with your loved one and just relax. There are spas, wineries just a short drive away, boutique hotels, beaches, top-notch golf courses, and so much more! You'll find something there for anyone. I've compiled a short list of a few relaxing things you can do in Monterey County:
1. Walk, Shop, Eat at Cannery Row.
2. Kayak and whale watch.
3. Wine Tasting
4. 17-mile drive (many stops where you can pull over to the side of the road and enjoy the scenic drive).
5. Drive Highway 1 to Big Sur.
6. Monterey Bay Aquarium.
7. Old Fisherman's Wharf.
8. Eat Clam Chowder (some of the best I've tasted)!
9. Hike around Point Lobos State Natural Reserve.
10. Golf at Pebble Beach.
All photos provided by Damaris Mia Photography.